COVID-19 Evaluation and Testing Center Online Registration
We are offering evaluation and testing for COVID-19 (Coronavirus) at our clinics below.
- 8:00am – 8:00pm Monday-Sunday at all clinics (in-center)
We recommend that you pre-register online. Please select a center below to register for COVID-19 testing at our clinic. See more details below.
- If you are required to have a Covid test for school, work, travel or a medical procedure, please confirm if you need a PCR or Antigen test, and let our staff know which you need.
Appointments (in advanced or same day) are recommended:
- Appointment times open up 24 hours in advance on a rolling basis throughout the day. Roughly 22 online visit times are available per clinic per day. In addition, an equal number of walk in spots are available up to the daily capacity of the clinic. However, appointments are not guaranteed and waits may be longer.
- We apologize, but one appointment is required per person tested.
We have designed our testing sites to provide the best experience for our patients.
- Safest approaches: We have both safe, in-center testing where we can run multiple tests and better check symptoms; and drive thru testing.
- Rapid Testing: We use the leading rapid Covid test on the market and appointments to reduce your wait time.
- Convenient locations: We a large network of in-center testing locations in the Atlanta-area.
- No out-of-pocket expenses: For most insurance plans, there is no co-pay or deductible required.
- We also offer a $175 self-pay option. If a PCR test is also required, the lab may send you a separate bill.
Anti-body testing: If you are asymptomatic and believe you had COVID-19 in the past, antibody body testing is offered at all clinics.
- No referrals required.
- Testing open to both patients with symptoms as well as those who are simply worried that they have been exposed to the virus.
- A new rapid COVID-19 test by Quidel, which has FDA Emergency Use Authorization approval, is used. Test results delivered in 15 minutes, but please note the entire process can take over an hour.
- PCR TESTS: In some cases, either for an event, travel, or upcoming surgery you may need a PCR test; or our provider may also order a molecular PCR test for those that are symptomatic or have had a direct exposure to a COVID positive person. In these cases, test results typically take 48-72 hours. Please make sure to tell the staff and sign up for the direct notifications from the lab to get your results on time.
- Testing always includes a medical evaluation by clinical staff and providers.
- Please note that the entire process can take over an hour with check in, vitals, testing, lab work, and provider evaluation. We will try to get you through the process as quickly as possible; but, we apologize as there can be delays due to weather, complex patients, and heavy demand.